Bloofer English Day

Saturday 12/24/2011 !!!

Today is English Day in Bloof Community, Whoever The Member in This Group, Must Using English Every Saturday... Even thought I Don't Really Now Mean of This Rule, But I feel Having Fun To it ^_^. I Think It's Good For Our English Abilities Progress.


in This Post I Would Like To Tell You a funny Story, about a people who Learn English for the first time, Thanks To Someone Who Tell Me This Story. Check This Out....
This Story Start When a student hurry up enter to the class, where an English Teacher in the class already!!!
  • Student : Sorry Mister, I late come, yesterday I not enter because my body is not delicious.
  • Teacher : What ?
  • Student : no worry mister, now I am no what-what, I good good only.
  • Teacher : -_-
  • Student : I Late Enter because I from WC to throw water big
  • Teacher : >_<
  • Student : Can I Sit ?
  • Teacher : Please, But I Need To go out for laughing before starting this Class.... Sorry Students, It's Just for Five Minutes maybe... no what-what Kan ?
:D

1 comment:

10 Artikel Terpopuler di BLOG Nandar